What Is This Contract?
A contract is a legal document which combines the interest of both parties on whether they want to be in a partnership or not. The real estate donation agreement is no different.
When it comes to donating a property, this agreement is usually between the buyer/seller, broker and the non profit accepting the donation.
Types of Agreements
- Referral based – sometimes brokers have clients with hard to sell properties. In such a case a donation might be worth while to look at.
- Commission agreement – If you or your office deems it necessary (broker agreement).
- Donor agreements – Closing papers.
- Tell us about your real estate – simply give us a call, fill out the form on our site or send us a chat.
- Our team gets busy – just sit back and relax.
- Closure – the property is closed, sign and receive a tax-deduction.
It’s as simple as that. You can find a land of these contracts for property donations online but we suggest to do some research and contact a reputable non profit organization to handle all your paperwork.